Sep 27, 2022
SPAN& 122 Spanish II (5 credits)
Distribution Area Fulfilled Humanities; General Transfer Elective
Formerly SPAN 102 - CCN
Prerequisite SPAN& 121 grade of 2.0 or better, or instructor permission.
Second quarter of first-year Spanish stressing speaking, reading, writing and understanding Spanish.
1. show subject-verb relationship in a written and oral Spanish
2. distinguish between verb tenses in passive and active mode
3. deduce meaning of unfamiliar vocabulary and phrases using a variety of strategies
5. draw upon a vocabulary of 600 words minimum.
6. discuss meals and order food in a restaurant
7. identify the cultural differences and connections of regional foods
8. form questions using different verb tenses
9. read simple, authentic, or level adapted texts and comprehend their meaning
10. write a short narration in Spanish
11. participate in classroom conversation
12. make comparisons of equality and inequality.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)