The Certificate in Integrated Business Technology is part of the Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training (I-BEST) program. Students who successfully complete this certificate can continue on a longer pathway with all credits leading to completion of an associate degree in Business Administration.
Pierce College Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training (I-BEST) is open to all Pierce College Adult Diploma (PCAD), Adult Basic Education (ABE), General Education Development (GED), English as a Second Language (ESL), and pre-college level adult learners. I-BEST programs provide high quality academic and workforce skills training and teaching excellence. All I-BEST programs have two instructors in all courses, added hours to increase success, and advising support. Students interested in careers in Early Childhood Education, Business Information Technology and Nursing Assistant are ideal for I-BEST. Students in I-BEST programs:
• Earn a college certificate that prepares them to work in a high demand career
• Increase their academic skills while earning college-level credits applicable to a college degree
• Design a career pathway that provides meaningful mileposts and real destinations
• Increase their abilities and opportunities for advancement in their chosen career
• Build a bridge to the future through a commitment to lifelong learning